What happens next?
- Your email will be sent to the Head Start Enrollment Coordinator, who will review your information.
- You will receive a confirmation email when your pre-enrollment message has been processed.
- If you qualify for the Head Start program, our Enrollment Coordinator will send you an application and health history form to complete and return to us in a self-addressed stamped envelope.
- Once the completed application has been received, Head Start staff will contact you to schedule a time to process your application. You may choose the most convenient processing option for you: Head Start staff can come to your home, or you may come to our office.
- In order to complete the application process, Head Start staff will need to see the following:
- Your family's income for the past year/12 months
- Your child's shot record
- Your child's birth date (on a birth certificate, Gateway card, hospital record, etc)
- Your child's social security number
After your application has been processed and eligibility has been determined, your child’s application could either be put in for selection for enrollment or placed on the program’s waiting list.
If your child has been selected for enrollment, you will be contacted by phone or letter. If you have any questions, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (814) 946-5247 ext 129.